These terms form a legally binding agreement between Users and Zone (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. These terms shall govern the use of the website, mobile application and any other portal which enables the User to connect with Zone in relation to the services offered by us.
You agree to:
- comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, equal opportunity laws, and regulatory requirements;
- use the services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner including being dishonest, abusive, or discriminatory;
- misrepresent your identity, your current or previous positions, qualifications, or affiliations with a person or entity;
- disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose;
- stalk or harass any other user via this platform;
- create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud, or other similar practice;
- scrape, data mine, use robots, or replicate any part of the Service without our prior consent, including accessing the Service by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces – unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us; or
- circumvent any measures implemented by this platform to block your access to the Service (including blocking your IP address).
You will not, directly or indirectly, through your User Upload Information (as defined herein) or otherwise, use the Web Site/ App to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, advocate, broadcast, or otherwise make available or accessible: (i) any material that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, unlawful, threatening, tortuous, disparaging (including disparaging of Company, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates), anything that adversely affects Company business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying to Company, abusive, libellous, distasteful, controversial, defamatory, derogatory, discriminatory, slanderous, disparaging, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable in Company’s sole discretion (collectively, “Questionable Content”); (ii) information, software, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, trespasses, contravenes or breaches, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright (including, without limitation, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities), trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary or Intellectual Property Right (“Infringement”); (iii) material of any kind that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, worms, spyware, bots, malware, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful component or restricts or inhibits any other user’s uninhibited use and enjoyment of the Web Sites, interferes with or disrupts the Web Sites or servers or networks connected to the Web Sites, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Sites (collectively, “Virus”); (iv) information or material of any kind that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including, without limitation, by forging any TCP/IP packet header, any part of the header information in any transmission to the Web Sites, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to the Web Sites; or (v) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation (collectively, “Junk Mail”);
- Encourage, promote, solicit, advocate or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to tort or civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or otherwise make available any material that exploits, disparages or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Web Sites are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise harass another user;
- Use or attempt to use another’s information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted;
- Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, or email addresses, about other users;
- Copy or adapt the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Web Sites;
- Use or attempt to use engines, manual or automated software, tools, devices, agents, scripts robots or other means, devices, mechanisms or processes (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, search, access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages provided on the Web Sites other than the search engine and search agents available from Company and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome);
- Post URLs or links to other web sites;
- Post advertisements or solicitations for business;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Send unsolicited commercial communication to another user; or
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from any of the Web Sites, without the express written consent of Company.
In no event shall you reuse, copy, reproduce, rearrange, sell, lease, rent, distribute, redistribute, modify, alter, sub-license, transfer, post, translate, create derivative works from, assign, loan, pledge, granting a security interest in, grant a lien on, encumber, convey, exchange, exhibit, perform, exploit, transmit, broadcast, index, cache, tag, encode, compile, form a collection with, adapt, or publish any Content without our express written consent.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use policy and none of your User Upload Information will breach or cause you to breach any of the above requirements.
Zone is a play to earn platform where individuals participate and compete in various games.
It is important to mention that games available on the Website are subject to its risks and the Company cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by an individual by participating in such games.
Also, individuals are advised to be well aware of the games that they engage in on the Platform and the Company takes no responsibility for the same.
Access to the Website
You are not allowed to access or use the Website or its Services, if you are located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of:
- The United States of America,
- The province of Québec in Canada, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan
- Any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America;
- A jurisdiction where it would be illegal according with/to applicable Law for you (by reason of your nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or use the Website Services;
- Where the publication or availability of the Website Services is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation, or could subject any member of the Company to any local registration or licensing requirements (the “Restricted Jurisdictions”).
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the Company Services in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions. If the Company determines that you are accessing the Website Services from any Restricted Jurisdiction or have given false representations as to your location of incorporation, establishment, citizenship or place of residence, the Company reserves the right to close any of your accounts immediately and liquidate any open positions.